Basil + Sage
Like waking up to a perfectly clean home, the cool wind subtly blowing through the windows and fresh air kissing your face. Sage, basil, + mint.
If you like Basil + Sage, we think you'd also like Eucalyptus + Sage or Lavender + Sage.
+ Sage candles are poured into hand-poured into apothecary-inspired frosted jars with our signature linen style label and a silver lid. Available in 6 scents meant to improve your mood + energy.
Our 7.5 oz + Sage candles are meant for small to medium-sized rooms like offices, bathrooms + dens. You can place them almost anywhere like dressers, countertops, shelves, nightstands, or bathtub corners. 2.87" in diameter and 3.54” in height.
How to Use
Want to know how to take care of your candle? Follow these Candle Care tips to get the best and safest burn.
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before EACH burn (use scissors, nail clippers or wick trimmers.)
- All the wax melt pool to reach the edges of the jar before extinguishing to avoid tunnels.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface + never leave it unattended.
- Once your candle is gone (1/4" - 1/2" wax remaining) clean it out and repurpose it.
Additional Safety Advice - DO NOT:
- Leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been extinguished.
+ Sage candles are made with a custom blend of coconut wax, fine fragrance oils + natural fiber wicks. Our fragrance blends are a combination of natural and man-made ingredients and are vegan, paraben-free, + phthalate-free.
Shipping + Returns
All orders $100+ ship FREE within the contiguous U.S.
All orders are processed + shipped within 3-5 business days. Please double-check that your shipping information is correct at checkout. Once scanned in by our carrier, transit times typically range 2-7 business days, depending on shipping method + delivery destination.
You will receive your shipping confirmation email as soon as a label is created for your order, and the tracking status of your shipment may take up to 72 hours to update once a label has been created.
Once a package is shipped, the tracking information is outside of our control. As much as we'd like to be there, the final delivery is out of our hands. We cannot replace missing or stolen packages at this time. However, if your package arrives damaged or the incorrect items were received, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our FAQs page for a complete look at our Returns + Exchanges Policy.